Friday 24 December 2010

Can T Go Wrong With A Free Meal - gift card restrictions, can t go wrong with a free meal


I bought this card as a gift for my grandmother. She doesn't have a computer and didn't know how to activate it. I have been unable to get any response from the seller. Seems like $50 down the drain to me. Applebee's Gift Card

I received an Amazon.com gift card and chose an Applebee's gift card. Found out the hard way that I could only redeem the Amazon gift card after I made a purchase. (The system did not allow me to apply the coupon on the initial purchase. Amazon gift card valid only on second purchase.) Bummer!

I thought I was applying money/balance in my Amazon account and was surprised to find I was not able to do so (after the fact,) for the purchase of gift cards. It is silly to buy a gift card on line, when you can go straight to Appleby's and get gift cards, and with $50 purchase you can get another $10. Instead, I discovered when I got my charge bill that was unable to apply the money in my Amazon account toward my purchase, and to add insult to injury, I had to pay shipping! I will not make that mistake again. (Appleby's is a great place though!)



So here I am, with a $53.96 charge on my account, and unused $50 in my Amazon account. Please be cautious when you purchase gift cards, as it was not made clear to me in checking out / I did not see a disclaimer about the balance code not being applied to my purchase. Dirty pool. - Can T Go Wrong With A Free Meal - Gift Card Restrictions'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Can T Go Wrong With A Free Meal - gift card restrictions, can t go wrong with a free meal can t go wrong with a free meal Can T Go Wrong With A Free Meal - gift card restrictions, can t go wrong with a free meal