Friday 24 December 2010

Lcd Screen Protector - screen protectors, lcd screen protector


These things are great. I keep them in a desk drawer with an old credit card, glass cleaning cloth, can of dry air and an Xacto razor.



The little graph reference makes cutting something to size a cinch. If you get a bubble while applying you can back up and they're pretty forgiving. I've had one on my Sansa mp3 player than I run with for several weeks now and it keeps on sticking even after all that sweat.



If they do get a little scratched they're cheap to replace and easy to work with so not much lost there.



I've gone a little crazy and screen protected everything I touch from camera LCD panels to cell phones to a DS Lite (they work on the touch screen just fine). Fellowes WriteRight Universal Screen Protectors - 5 Pack

These are a little tricky to apply. I can never get it on completely bubble free. The bubble looks bad when the screen is dark, but a small one is hardly noticeable when the screen is lit. The best part: when it comes time to change protectors. I pull the old, crudy one off and my ipod screen is in perfect shape. Looks like it's band new. I will always keep one of these on my ipod.

I was really hoping that this product would have been easier to install. Yes the instructions are simple but the squeegee tool (cardboard) can actually scratch the protective screen as you try to get all the bubbles out and smooth it down.



Anyway, the price is good and you get 5 screen protectors, but you do get what you pay for.

Don't waste your money on this product. It was impossible for me to apply this product to my phone, without air bubbles, and without clean edges. The edges look like trash, they are bubbly and rough looking after being applied. I wish I didn't waste my money on this.

Extremely difficult to put on if you have a depressed home button, microphone/speaker/camera hole to work with. Just spend the money, and buy the one that is made for your device. I bought the these and spent an hour trying to cut them right and failed. I ordered the one made for my iPhone and had it on and looking good in 15 seconds. Don't waste your time or money.

I liked this protector. I purchased it for my cell and for my iPod. It was great for both of them. It was easy to use, and it had guides to where you can customize the size of it so it can fit any sized screen. Just beware of bubbles. Its the common enemy of any screen protectors!

I bought this product at Walmart to use on my Zune. The numbered grid was very nice and made it easy to cut it to size. However, the one from Walmart does not come with a card and the first time I put it on there were tons of bubbles. I tried to use the package it came in to smooth it out but that just started to scratch the plastic. Then in my numerous attempts to smooth it out, dust got in, which is impossible to fix. I think when it's time to replace it I will be able to do it much easier now that I have figured out what works, but be prepared to waste one, or even two, trying to get a bubble free screen. I guess for the price a couple wasted isn't too bad. We'll see how they hold up over time... - Fellowes - Lcd Screen Protector - Camera Accessories - Screen Protectors'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information