Friday 24 December 2010

Shimano Sedona - shimano, spinning reels


Fly it past your friends with this very smooth reel. I now own two based on my experience over the past year. I have it on my TFO ultralight and fighting big browns is fantastic. When the bail closes, occassionally the line wraps twice around the bail but it isn't a big deal and not inconsistent with other reels I've owned. It throws line with the best of em! Pflueger Supreme Spinning Reel, 200-Yards/8-Pound

I have nothing but good things to say about previous Pflueger products I have owned, and this item no is exception. The 10 ball bearing Supreme Spinning Reel gives "good things come in small packages" a new meaning. I am happy with this item, from its looks to its smooth operation (thanks to the 10 ball bearings, it does make a difference) and did I mention it is a dream to cast. I have not had it long enough to say anything about durability, and I am not so confident since it was made in China. I was hoping for it to be made here in the good ol US of A. That is one of the reasons I have given this item 4 Stars. - Shimano - Spinning Reels - Spinning Reel - Abf-90'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Shimano Sedona - shimano, spinning reels spinning reels Shimano Sedona - shimano, spinning reels