Monday 13 December 2010

Printer Cartridge - brother tn360, brother toner


The cartridge has worked fine so far over the first few weeks of use; however, I was expecting the Brother brand cartridges in the photo. The photo spoke louder to me than burying the word "compatible" in the description. 2 Pack: Brother TN330 / TN360 2,600 Page (Per Cartridge) High Yield Compatible Laser Toner Cartridges For Brother DCP-7030, DCP-7040, HL-2140, HL-2150N, HL-2170W, MFC-7320, MFC-7440N and MFC7840W Laser Printers

This product is NOT a Brother product. Furthermore, it doesn't even work. The starter package you receive with the printer lasted longer than the first cartridge. The second cartridge didn't work at all.



DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT~!!!!!

I was very displeased with this product.

First of all, the seller gives the idea that it

is equivalent to the TN 330 by Brother. It is not!!



I used it in my printer and the powder went all over.

Eventually, I had to THROW away my printer and buy a new

one. I would not recommend anybody to buy this!!

I am really disappointed with this product. I put a new toner cartridge in and am pretty sure it had been refurbished and overfilled. It spilled out toner inside my printer and made a horrible mess. I tried to clean it up the best I could. Then I tryed using a new second cartridge from them and although it worked better it leaves smugges on the sides of the paper. Since I use this printer to print checks this is unexceptable. I think the first cartridge has proble trashed my printer and will have to be replaced. Cheap isn't always better when it comes to toner cartridges.

I just received my 2-pack of cartridge refills, and I'm ecstatic! I have a Brother HL-2140 printer, and recently the original cartridge ran out of ink. I then spent a week trying to get some toner refill I bought to work. I followed all the directions and repeated steps endlessly, but the pages kept printing with only the faintest of ink on the paper.



I got so fed up that I decided to buy some cartridge refills instead of simply toner refill. I received my 2-pack cartridge refill today, slipped the cartridge into the tray, and prayed for the best. I was really expecting to have the same problem all over again. Instead, I printed a test page, and it printed perfectly the first time. Even though the 2 cartridges came with absolutely no directions (which made me fearful), none were needed because it really was as simple as slipping the cartridge into the tray and resuming with my printing.



Now I'm a happy printer. After a week of pain, I can use my main computer and printer again! I'm sorry for others who have had problems, but the title does say "compatible," so I knew what I was getting.



If it turns out that the cartridges only last for 100 pages, as some reviewers have stated, I'll update my review.

This generic toner is cheap in price as well as in performance. If you like your prints to look gray all over the paper then this is the toner for you. If you like clean white background prints then get another toner but this one. - Brother - Brother Tn360 - Brother Toner - Printer Cartridge'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information