Monday 13 December 2010

Ankle Socks - socks, ankle socks


These Gold Toe socks were a Christmas present for our son. Matt is 6'5" and size 14 shoe. Many of the local stores and sports apparel stores just do not carry extra large socks. In a pinch, (no pun intended) Matt buys and wears socks that are just too small. Additonally these Gold Toe socks are soft on the inside and durable and wash well. If you need extended size socks, these are the socks to look for! Gold Toe Men's Cotton Quarter Athletic Sock, White,10-13 6pack

Finally! A black cotton athletic sock with a short (but not non-existant) cuff. This sock is easy for the older guys to get on and off, but still covers the ankle. I bought these for my 85-year-old step-dad who has trouble putting on the regular-length-cuff of most sport socks. But he still likes the softness of an athletic sock. These socks are just what he needed, and super-comfortable, too.

This is a review for Gold Toe Men's Cotton Quarter Athletic Sock. I purchase these socks based on very good review here.



1. Comfort: These socks are comfortable, soft at first, however after an hour i feel very warm.

2. Material: These socks don't look like it was made from quality cotton.For $18, these socks are not worth the value.

3. Size: I order size 10-13( for shoes size 6 to 12.5). The socks are too large and too loose(my shoes's size is 8). In addition, after the first wash, these stretch a lot. I have Nike , Puma, CK socks and have never had this problem. I think these socks are good for big and tall size ONLY. I don't recommend buying this if you wear shoes size smaller than 9.



Hope my review help you to make better decision.

These are great work socks, enough cushion for work shoes, but not so much they make my shoes tight. Have washed them a number of times now and they are holding up excellently. No fading or balling of fabric.

My wife liked them so much she bought herself some to wear without shoes around the house.

I bought these socks to fit my size 12s. I expected them to be roomy. They were a close fit out of the package. They are not as "tall" as the photo led me to believe. Mine barely reach my ankle. After ONE washing, they barely fit my size 12 EEEE foot. Good luck if you have truly big feet with this product.

"Extended Size" my foot!

I ordered these because another major name brand that I used to buy stopped making quarter socks for those of us with big feet. Having had Gold Toes in the past, I thought they might be pretty good. I've had them for about 5 weeks and they've held up well, but they did shrink quite a bit. I have size 13 feet, and they are just large enough for me after washing. I'm removing a star from an otherwise 5-star review because there's no way these would fit anyone with larger feet, despite the description that they're made for sizes 13-15/16.

5 Stars for Comfort and Price. 10 dollars for 6 pairs of socks is a fantastic price that can hardly be beat. Good quality socks and as comfortable as some high priced socks I think. I wear a size 13 shoe and I got the 6-12 size, and they couldn't be more right in size. If you wear a 13 and lower get the size I did, but anything higher than the 13 I suggest the tall size. If your looking for good cheap socks, get these you won't regret it.

My husband wears size 11.5 4E shoes and XL socks. He rarely mentions the stuff I buy him, so I was surprised to hear how much he really likes these socks. They look and wear much better than the bagged socks I bought at Sears and WalMart (all they had in men's XL size). Now he wants them in black, too! - Men - Ankle Socks - Socks - Comfort'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ankle Socks - socks, ankle socks ankle socks Ankle Socks - socks, ankle socks