Wednesday 8 December 2010

Pet Brush - dog care, pet brush


As a pet owner I have been searching for a dog grooming book for the normal person to understand and I have found it in this book. The illustrations and written descriptions are very clear and have helped me to understand what to do and how to do it. Some books only give you partial details but The Stone Guide is precise and descriptive. I would highly reccommend this to anyone, beginners or beyond. The Stone Guide to Dog Grooming For All Breeds

This is an excellent book for everyone, including kids. It shows photos of different breeds and the supplies needed. It shows you the proper brushing, bathing, and clipping techniques and the supplies needed for individual breeds. It shows the different styles for each breed and how to control snappy dogs. It also gives you ideas and suggestions for setting up you own grooming shop. It is an all around great book for beginners up.

Great Book For any dog Groomer or a do it yourself job. Has alot of breeds and step by step instructions. The pictures of the dogs are drawings,but well done. Must understand grooming lingo and products. I use this book alot in my grooming shop. I have the sprial edition which is easier to use.

NICE BOOK IF YOU ONLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO BATHE, TRIM EARS OR CLIP NAILS. DOESNT TELL YOU WHAT SIZE ATTACHMENTS TO USE OR WHAT PART OF THE BODY TO USE THE DIFFERENT ATTACHMENTS.ITS BETTER IF YOU HAVE A POODLE, MORE PAGES DEVOTED TO IT. ONLY ONE PER OTHER DOG!

This is a good guide for traditional cuts. It gives enough information to get the haircut done. Some of the info is a little outdated, but overall it's one of the books I've used as my "bible". It's definitely a book that should be in every groomer's library.

I had expected a clearer display of how to trim my wonderful Scottie who is too old to cope with trips to the groomer. I also have aged along with "Miss Ferguson (Fergie)" and find it very difficult to see all the little arrows showing the paths for trimming. After reading the material several times, I don't know if I will try to rely on the book, or if I will refer to the pictures I have taken of Fergie after professional groomings; or, perhaps I will try to use both, but am not really comfortable with either option!The Stone Guide to Dog Grooming for All Breeds

A pretty good book for beginning pet stylists. The book should be updated with the current patterns and care changes for some breeds. Always nice to have as much learning material on hand as possible, so for that I would recommend that you give it a try. - Dog Care - Care - Breeds - Pet Brush'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pet Brush - dog care, pet brush pet brush Pet Brush - dog care, pet brush