Wednesday 8 December 2010

Garmin Nuvi 255w - garmin nuvi 255w, garmin accessories


Purchased Garmin nüvi 260W GPS, this product was listed under 'Frequently Bought Together' items. It was inexpensive, in fact, shipping was more than the item itself. I purchased the AC wall charger and when I received my GPS I attempted to use it to initially charge the GPS. Not only would the Garmin NOT charge, it functioned like it kept getting reset, like it was caught in a loop. Once I placed the Garmin inside my vehicle with the car charger it worked exactly like it should have, so I know the problem was the AC charger. The AC charger price was not worth going thru the expense or hassle or returning it, so I threw it in the trash. Hopefully this review will save others a couple of bucks. NEW AC WALL CHARGER FOR GARMIN NUVI 200w 250 255 260W

This charger did not work on the Garmin NUV 255. It was a total waste of money. The box it came in didn't even say it was for a GPS. It only said cell phone and MP3 player on the box. It was a complete false advertisement. Don't purchade this for a GPs system.

The first time I used this product it failed. I charged up my GPS then disconnected the plug from the back of GPS and only half of the plug end came out of my gps. I had to remove the rest of the plug end with pliers. - Garmin Accessories - Garmin Nuvi 255w - 255w - Garmin Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Garmin Nuvi 255w - garmin nuvi 255w, garmin accessories 255w Garmin Nuvi 255w - garmin nuvi 255w, garmin accessories