Wednesday 8 December 2010

Indoor Tanning Lotions - indoor tanning lotions, bronzers


I recently tried Paint it Black and it gave me a great base tan... I liked it so much I decided to try Black Storm...let me tell you I love this lotion...its awesome. It gave me great color the first couple times using it. Everything from the smell to the way it feels on your skin makes for a great tanning lotion. I probably wont be buying anything else besides Paint it Black and Black Storm...awesome results. Millenium Tanning Black Storm Premium Tanning Lotion, Extreme Silicone Bronzer, 60x, 13.5-Ounce

It is like a supercharged Paint it black.. The moisturization is great, and it got me at least 5 shades darker over the last few weeks.. which was a great buy for me since I'm leaving for Cancun next week!

Usually I will go in a stand up twice a week and that keeps me pretty bronzed, but when I tried black storm, it got me even darker, and it feels great on my skin.. and for this price, you can't beat it.. I payed $75 at the salon, and I bought 2 bottles on here for the same price. A+ product

Typically, tanning lotion seems to be designed to help you tan faster and firm your skin a bit.



Well, this tanning product does all of that, and seemingly much faster. I got as dark in 1 trip to the tanning bed with this lotion than I normally get after about a week of consistant tanning (3-4 visits a week). Great product--it really does boost your tan, and quite quickly. The smell is quite nice--very relaxing I think.



Silicone enhanced is a nice touch for this lotion as well. Silicone is a great skin firming tool, so it certainly gets that job done. I've noticed I don't peel nearly as much or as consistantly as I normally do with this lotion, so that's another great plus. But at the same time, I can tell that my skin has gotten much more refined and firmed due to the silicone enhanced formula.



Honestly, this lotion is awesome. I suggest it to anyone who tans. You won't regret it, and it's a great buy on here since I've seen it at my tanning salon for 55$.

I absolutely love this tanning lotion. I have finally found the right product for me. Gives my legs the golden tan i've been trying to get for years. Worth every penny.Thank You for an AWSOME product!!!!!

First I gotta mention the shipping I got with the prime free trial. I ordered it Saturday morning and 8:00 am Sunday morning it comes. Unbelievable. But about the lotion..it spreads on your body nice despite being a little runny it DOES dry quick. This is the first time I tanned in a few weeks and I was losing my base, but this got it right back and after 2 more sessions I'll have a very nice dark golden color. It doesn't give you that instant bronze color right out of the tanning bed. It takes a little bit to develop. I didn't use that much because it was my first time, but next time I will. Don't worry about orange or streaks with this lotion, it goes on very nicely. Smell was great going in..banana/coconut (but not too tan smelling) and after it smelled like the same maybe like it was slightly burnt. Not bad like these reviews say, lol these people are nuts.



*VERY moisturizing (Skin felt much better/softer after tanning)

*VERY affordable (16.50 for 13.5oz, INSANE)

*VERY nice color after just the first time

*NON Irritating (I have sensitive skin)



******ONE LAST THING*******DO NOT listen to your tanning salons and what they say about products. Use the reviews, and real people who are out for information, not for your money! Tanning salons will lie to you and tell you these products will make you orange and aren't safe for your skin. They'll say they only trust certain brands AKA the brands in their stores. Be nice, but don't listen to what they say. They sell lotion to uneducated consumers who have NO idea they can get the same products on amazon.com!

The reviews on this lotion were consistently good, and I'm going to add yet another. Recently began tanning again and had tried a few different products in the past and don't remember anything knocking my socks off. (Supre, John Abate, Australian Gold, Swedish Beauty) Much of the reason I stopped tanning is that I wasn't getting any color. So this go round, I wanted to make it work. My salon only had a few packets and after trying the lot, I still hadn't fallen in love. So on a whim, I hopped online to look for other options, when I came across this little gem. I absolutely love it. I'm super fair, and now I am a nice bronzed babe. Not orange, and the results were pretty quick. This product glides on smooth and absorbs very quickly thanks to the silicone. The consistency allows you to spread it around more easily and evenly. I bought this 4 Sept 2010, and am just now online again to replace it, 12 Dec 2010. I did miss a couple weeks in there, but on average I go about twice a week. Good amount of time for under fifteen bucks. The smell is great, too. Bananas primarily with some very mild tropical hints. After tan smell is as expected, but I'd have to say it's more subtle than others I've experienced. Often go tanning on my lunch break from work, and never had a complaint when returning to the office. It's a great product, and I highly recommend it. - Indoor Tanning Lotions - Indoor Tanning - Bronzers - Tanning Lotion'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information