Wednesday 8 December 2010

Led Projector


Tryed too find info about this Projector on-line... I was like oh no what have I done... could not find anything and the stuff I did find all said the same thing... So, now I have the projector at home all stet up, works Great...but I think for 350 bucks if it last 20000 hours on one bulb, hell I'll try it. So, now I can give my brother back his projector. ( Infocous 1X ). It work Well but the fan noise was very load, but this one has very littal noise.love it. my projector is on a shelf that I made. just use 4 L brakets that you would use for a shelf, but just turned them inside out mout it to the celing their ya go. It set right at 16' away from the screen so its right at 96" wide by 66" tall at 4:3-5... the KEYSTONE function that ajust the sides of the picture and helps ajust the focse on the top part of the picture could be made differantly... But all and all GREAT PROJECTOR...and I seldom write about things SO, if your on the fince about getting a 350 doller projector and you just feel the need to spend more money on a name brand by all means go ahead... but this works just fine...PEACE OUT RABBIT ProjectR LDR33 LED projector. full 1080p resolution, 50-100inch picture size

Love this Projector, I wanted LED for long life & brightness.. it has both.

Using "PC" or VGA input;

It does HD OK with black boarders top & bottom, although the native is 800X600 (4x3).

720 & 1080 in 16x9 look GREAT. ( I have been changing the resolution of the monitor output in the computer as well as changing the Projectors resolution to match the movie's format that I'm trying to watch)

I'm getting 8'W X 4.5'H-100"diag.=16x9 & 8'W X 6'H-120"diag.=4x3. At 13' lens-to-screen. It would, no doubt, be larger with a longer distance, however it does "step" down the 4x3 aspect ratio in 5 or 6 steps ( so if your distance is say 14'+, you can step it down to get 120"diag. which will fit standard screens)

The 16x9 does not step down and it would be larger than 8'W X 4.5'H-100"diag. @ 14'+.

I plan on Painting the wall a bright white and not using a screen.

I have tried the HDMI input & it worked very well also. same dimensions.

It does PIP, but the "inset" picture can ONLY be a naturally 4x3 input, Video (AV) S-vid & TV (RF) not the VGA (PC) or HDMI's and it cant be "swapped" with the full screen,

you have to change your main screen source to view full screen.

It does have a tuner in it, but I have no cable, I watch the "NET".

flip the picture vertically and horizontally ( hang from ceiling inverted and rear screen )



For the money, this is a Great Projector !!

I just hooked this projector up and used it for 20 minutes before the picture cut out. The sound is working but no light coming out of the projector! I tried shutting it off and unplugging it , but still having the same problem. I'd suggest you spend your money on something else. This projector just isn't worth the frustrations.

This is a pretty nice projector I was a little dissapointed when I plugged my computer to it and could not read anything unless I put it at a very low resolution. I decided to hook it up straight to my hd dvr from directv via hdmi and the picture is awesome! I tried gaming on it but you really have to bump up the brightness if you're not going thru the hdmi. Also there is a grid that is very noticable when you sit close kinda looks like a window screen over the picture which makes reading small text hard. but if you sit back and use hdmi or a very low res. with the lights down low this thing is awesome.

the projector was a great buy in my opinion, i have it set up for my everyday use, cable, and gaming, not the best picture but for 300 bucks you can really beat it, it came from china but shipped VERY VERY fast, within 3 days, and i am absolutly happy with this projector

Ok first of all it seems like a great deal, I figured it was worth a shot. Picture is ok, colors are very poor. Built in speakers are terrible. The manual zoom is a joke. DOES NOT WORK! What happens when you turn it to zoom in? The picture is instantly so blurred that you cannot view the image. Now if you can set the projector in one spot and manage to not use the zoom function, it will be ok. It does however have a lot of great inputs, such as 2 HDMI, 1 RCA audio out, Component in, and a built in tv tuner which is nice. But over all if you want something cheap are not concerned about picture quality at all what so ever, or sound quality for that matter great go for it. But once again like always you are getting what you paid for!

I am thinking of posting a video on this projector for people who are researching. This projector has everything you want. Very good quality, 20,000 hrs bulb life, 1080p video works very well with xbox (modern warfare) and sound is amazing.

I received mine yesterday (I didn't get mine from Amazon),' I turned it on and with only a couple of simple adjustments I was watching a movie at about 100" across. I was impressed... Then I tried it after the sun went down last night, "Holy Cow!" the picture was amazing!!! Though I am sure that it would be better with a higher resolution but heck it beats the socks off of my old JVC CRT. The built in sound is surprisingly good for it's size. Overall I am quite impressed with it and it was a great value for the buck.



Bill Schober

Pine Grove, CA'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Led Projector Led Projector Led Projector