Wednesday 8 December 2010

Kindle Dx Accessories - kindle 2 book light, kindle accessory


If you need a light for your kindle I recommend you buy the Great Point reading light. This light is perfect! It stays in place when clipped on, the neck can be adjusted in any position and it provides full coverage. I thought it was a bonus that it came with batteries installed as well as replacement batteries.



Please don't waste your time and money with any other reading light. After purchasing 3 brands I was starting to get so frustrated I almost gave up! Either they slipped off my kindle or the light did not provide enough coverage. I spent so much time trying to make them work I was too tired/frustrated to read!



I never thought that I would be so happy about a book light, let alone write a recommendation for one! But what can I say....The Great Point reading light has further enhanced my kindle experience. LightWedge Flex Neck Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (White)

After years of using many different reading lights I finally found one that does everything you want. It lights up my Kindle DX perfect! The light is not too bright or too dim.



It grips great on the Kindle frame without touching the screen(I tried the Mighty Bright but the only way to secure it was to clip it on the screen. Yikes!)



It's beautifully designed and very sturdy. The head also locks in the clip when your not using it.



The bonus was it came with batteries included AND an extra set of batteries.



I love it. I think I might buy the black one too.



Enjoy.

I received this light along with the Kindle as a Birthday gift. The person who gave it to me did not know that I had the Mighty Bright XtraFlex2 already from reading at night when my husband can't sleep. I have tried to use it for the past couple of days to give it a shot as maybe it would be better than my current book light. Potential shoppers please listen to a person who has REALLY tried every book light out there. This light is not very good. While it is better than a few I have tried, it is still so inferior to some others including the Mighty Bright light. This light only has only one level of lighting and though it was bright for the first 4 hours of using it, it started to get dimmer and dimmer the next few hours after. It did come with batteries but what will happen after the next 4 hours?? I would then have to look for button cell batteries. They are expensive. AAA batteries are less expensive and in my drawer or easy to find when traveling. The clip is easy to open but it is HUGE on the Kindle. Looks really bad.

I had my doubts after reading the negative reviews about other clip-on lights. But I have been so pleased with this accessory. It clips easily to the K-2, doesn't slip or slide, but stays where you put it. The clip does not interfere with the screen at all. Aesthetically it matches the kindle. The flexible neck stays put and is easy to move without having to hold the clip. Once you find the best position for you, it stays put - even when I remove it from the Kindle.



The light coverage is superb over about 90% of the screen. The bottom 10-15% kind of fades off, but it has presented no reading issue. There may be a tiny bit of glare at the very top, but nothing is perfect.



The only complaint I have is the on/off switch is a bit flimsy. But I can easily read for hours without eyestrain in a dimly lit room or in bed at night.

When I was shopping for a reading light to use with my new Kindle, I read all sorts of reports complaining about the different lights. This one had the most five star reviews (when compared to the single two star review), so I decided to try it. Why not? I could always return it if it didn't work out or wasn't what I was looking for. It's perfect. It has a great light and is very bright, showing the entire Kindle. It hooks securely to my Kindle without leaving any marks or even touching the screen (something I was anxious about after reading about some of the other lights that have ruined people's screens). This light is perfect. It may not be the most stylish light when compared to some of the other ones out there, but it is excellent quality! I would recommend this to ANYONE who is looking for a reading light for their Kindle. I'm so glad that I bought this one!

I got this with my Kindle 2 as I prefer low light in the evenings and am prone to headaches. I have noticed no eyestrain and when reading in complete darkness this light is more than enough. The neck stays in place and it's very easy to adjust when I change position. I'm able to limit the glare off the screen, as I have it clipped on to my cover, it just takes a minute to find the right angle. The 2 led lights don't get hot and so far as the battery life has been great and I appreciated the replacements that are included. This is the first reading light I've tried and over the past few days have been very impressed. I have recommended it to my friends that also have Kindle's and those that just like to read! - Kindle 2 Book Light - Kindle Book Light - Reading Light - Kindle Accessory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kindle Dx Accessories - kindle 2 book light, kindle accessory kindle book light Kindle Dx Accessories - kindle 2 book light, kindle accessory