Monday 27 December 2010

Gender Changer - gender, networking


Item works great. Exactly as expected. I ran 2 usb 2.0 extensions through a wall (about 12ft total) with a custom wall plate on each end, needed a coupler at one end inside wall so I tried this out. The connection is good and strong. Everything works exactly as planned and thats certainly due to good quality extension cables as well as the good quality of this item. USB Gender Changer, A Female To Female

Pretty simple and brainless... it either works or it doesn't... mine worked fine... only complaint is that it looks funky and the color choice is... well... lame... I guess if you absolutely need to know where your gender changer is located, coloring it safety yellow works... I'd have been happier with gray, but for the price... I swallowed my fashion sense and bought it...

This is a great way to extend access to your tower. I bought a 6ft USB cord so I could access my towers USB ports without problems as they are out of my reach. However both ends were male. This adapor gives me firm good quality contact and lets me use the 6 ft cord to connect all my USB toys to the computer easiy. USB Gender Changer, A Female To Female - Gender - Networking - Gender Changer - Changer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gender Changer - gender, networking networking Gender Changer - gender, networking