Monday 27 December 2010

Bucket Boss - bucket boss, tool belts


I got tired of the disorganization of too many things in the nail apron. I know I should keep the apron for nails, but other things find their way in there anyway. I would have appreciated this DeWalt pouch more if I could carry a hammer with it, but I knew it wasn't set up for that, so no one to blame but myself for this. I think the pouch works better after it loosens up from use, but I still found the various compartments too tight for most things. The main compartment is going to be too small if you have average-to-large hands. A bit of a chore retrieving items from there. I gave this product to a slighter built person who seems to be doing well with it. He still finds the various compartments and holders a little too snug though. Nothing falls out, but not always easy to extract when you want a particular item. I purchased a similar product from Husky and I'm much more pleased with that one. This DeWalt pouch may have a difficult time with a large tool belt. It's a good product if you have smallish hands and only a few, small items to carry. The Husky pouch is just that much more generous. I often end up needing a tool or two more than I thought and the Husky pouch is good for this. Both are well built and should stand up to normal use. A nail apron and a pouch like this is often all you need - depending on your project. DEWALT DG5101 Small Technician's Pouch

It's small, but it gets the job done! It has just enough room for the tools I need on EVERY job. I use the weighted sleeve and slip it between my pants and belt. This is because I'm short and the belt snap has the bag hanging a little lower than I'm comfortable with. This is because I get in and out of my truck about 40+ times per day, so I only take the bag off for lunch and restroom breaks. Also, the sleeve makes it easier to take on and off. It is also slim enough to just stuff into the back pocket of most work pants. The large compartment is deep too, so you can get smaller items tucked in without worrying about them falling out. All in all, this is a nice, sturdy little bag!

At first I couldn't figure out what would be best in this... Then as time went on, and I started doing stuff around the house, I would just throw things in. Skrewdrivers, swiss army knife, tape measure, stud finder, pliers, wrench, pencil, wire stripper, electrical tape...



now when I need to do something, I just pick this up and no more searching the work bench or house for my most commonly used tools.



Was a great gift from my Wife, and I love it.

As a disclaimer, I am not an electrician and do not use this pouch exactly as it was intended. But I do use it to carry equipment for my work, and it works great for my needs. The pouch seems very high quality and durable. The large pouch part seems to be reinforced with several layers (presumably so sharp objects don't poke through?). For what I use it for, it would have been slightly better to have a belt clip for easy removal, but that's a minor issue for me and I would suspect that most people would rather have the belt snap anyway to know that it wouldn't fall off accidently. For the money, I am impressed with how well made this pouch is. - Bucket Boss - Belt Clips - Tool Belts - Tool Holsters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bucket Boss - bucket boss, tool belts bucket boss Bucket Boss - bucket boss, tool belts