Monday 27 December 2010

Pool Maintenance Kits - pool maintenance kits, repair kit


This vinyl repair kit works great. I actually used it on my waterbed. I got my first box of this stuff years ago when I had a hole in my pool. Shortly thereafter, I popped my waterbed and used this on it. You can leave the water in the bed...just apply the glue to the round-cut patch and stick it on...hold a couple minutes...release. The patch stays on for many years. I bought my waterbed matress in 1994 and it has a few patches now...16 years later. My oldest patch has probably been stuck on there for about 10 years or more. The box comes with a big metal can of the glue with a built-in applicator. It also comes with giant sheets of vinyl. There are "pool blue" sheets and some clear sheets of vinyl (great for my gray matress). I stamped a few round patches out of the vinyl sheets so that I can have some pre-cut ones ready for any disasters that may happen (leaking waterbed...not good). The box of goo and stuff lasts for several years. Anyway...I love it...just love it. :o) Hydro Tools 8815 4-Ounce Vinyl Pool Linear Repair Kit

Works like it says ,you get a lot for your money to use many times .It was only after getting it from the people that make it website and finding it hard to find on there site ,that I came here for it and it was better then my order from them because I believe there's was old .Don't know how that it but it was .

Like another reviewer, I used this patch kit for my waterbed. I especially liked the large sheet of vinyl which allows you to cut your own shape of patch. The fact that the cement works fine with a wet surface meant I didn't have to drain the bed to patch the hole, yay! Great product. Thanks! - Pool Maintenance Kits - Vinyl Repair - Repair Kit - Pool'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pool Maintenance Kits - pool maintenance kits, repair kit repair kit Pool Maintenance Kits - pool maintenance kits, repair kit