Monday 27 December 2010

Razr Headset - motorola, cell phone


This wired Motorola RAZR headset is better than a Bluetooth one for these reasons:



-the mic is closer to your mouth so your voice will sound better and clearer than a Bluetooth headset where the mic is way up by your ear. I tried a wireless Bluetooth headset and my voice always sounded distant and callers could hear ambient room noise around me. They said I sounded like I was using a speakerphone. But when I use this wired headset, they say my voice is quite clear and loud.



-it's easier to just plug in this wired headset at any time than fool around with the settings for syncing with the Bluetooth when you want to be on headset.



-This headset is easier to carry with you than a Bluetooth one and no AC adapater charger or battery is required.



-This headset is cheaper than a Bluetooth headset and in fact comes bundled with some RAZR phones.



The only reason I'm not rating this headset 5 stars is that I agree with other reviews, the earpiece doesn't fit that snuggly in the ear. This is a minor complaint for me though as the headset does pretty much what I want it to do and it does it nicely. Motorola Hands-Free Headset for RAZR V3

This is the most basic headset I could find since I didn't want to spend an arm & a leg for a Bluetooth headset. Pluses: cheap, sounds good, did I say cheap? Minuses: The clip is junk and actually damaged the wire before it fell off, the earpiece is too big, the mic picks up every sound in the area. There is also a really weird feedback using the "mute" on the phone and the headset.



It's better than nothing but you might come out better plunking down the change to get a Bluetooth headset.

I agree with other commentors that the audio quality is not great but it is cheap and it does serve its purpose. My main problem with this earwire was that it was not at all designed with a human ear in mind. Motorola is apparently coming up with more of a "earbud" style headset. I dont know, these are ok for now.

...And that is to not have to hold your phone any more. Audio quality is low, clip, as other readers have said, really IS junk - it fell off literally in the first 20 minutes of talking just from having it push against my shirt. It didn't damage the cable or anything; but I think that's just because it wasn't attached like at ALL when it fell off. Couldn't get it back on either because they give you about 20 pages of warranty information in 40 different languages but nothing else.



Audio quality = sounding like you're speaking underwater. The ear bud itself is, as others have said, huge = I'm a pretty big guy, but this thing is about 3/4 inches in diameter. To make matters worse, mine at least did not even come with a simple foam cover for the earbud, meaning that when you're trying to get this huge bud shoved into your ear canal, it really HURTS as you're trying to do it without any kind of soft foam to protect you.



However, it's pretty cheap and USB. That's what I saw when I bought it 5 days ago. Make your own decision, but I think that now if I found literally ANY other kind of USB headset that would work with a RAZR, I'd take it.

Well I wasn't sure about this headset reading all the negative reviews. Honestly I don't see what the problems are... this headset works great! The one problem I encountered is with the cord clip. The cord clip wasn't attached to the cord instead just clipped around it. I tried clipping it on but can't. No worries, the mic is positioned in such a way that you don't really need the clip anyways. Only other issue is that you can't charge the phone while using the corded headset. - Junk - Razr - Motorola - Cell Phone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Razr Headset - motorola, cell phone razr Razr Headset - motorola, cell phone