Sunday 26 December 2010

Amazon Digital Services - fire, android


When I bought it I was afraid it would look too 17-year-old-boyish but it actually feels more reserved. Still wouldn't advertise this to anyone over 40, but it's very clean and slick with a slightly contemporary feel. I've owned a USN peacoat before (which I lost somehow) and the wool was scratchy to the point I had to wear a scarf, but this wool is very soft. Size seems to run just fine, it fits on me snugly with a couple of layers underneath. Haven't worn it into the cold yet, but it's very heavy and feels like it could be worn in the cold just by trying it on. Feels pretty well-made. Levis Men's Wool Melton Peacoat, Grey, Medium - Amazon Kindle Fire - Ebook Reader - Android - Fire'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Amazon Digital Services - fire, android android Amazon Digital Services - fire, android