Friday 17 December 2010

Digital Camera Battery - 4x optical zoom, digital camera battery


Just received this camera in the mail from a Cyber Monday purchase. I've played with it for a few hours and can say that this is a user-friendly, nice pocket budget camera. I've taken several pictures with it in several different light settings and I am more than pleased. The menu system is easy to use and straight forward. There are some different setting modes that allow for better pictures of different subjects (kids, pets, close ups). I dont plan on using this, as I just want to take pictures without messing with the menus, but it's there for those who want it.



The HD video recorder is what initially attracted me to this camera. The quality of the video is great as viewed on my Macbook and it looks just as high quality on Youtube.



This camera is certainly worth the low price. Give it a shot. Would make a great gift for young photogs. Pentax Optio RS1000 14 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and 3-Inch LCD

I got this camera on a Cyber Monday deal and was skeptical right from the start. I take a lot of pictures and was looking for something that was small, quick, and good. The first hour I had it I regretted the purchase, mostly bcs of the aesthetics. I didnt like the housing, the battery cover slides out easily and is plastic so I can see it breaking easy. The screen is not great and makes pictures look over saturated. I thought the skins were a cute idea but not worth keeping the camera so it almost went back into the box for a return ... but I had an event that night and decided to bring it along. After a night of use I decided that I really liked the pictures it took, it was quick to start up, and while I wasnt keen on the lag between hitting the shutter button and the actual picture being taken, once I got used to it I was able to compensate.



All in all Im pretty happy with it. I took it to my dear friend's daughter's first birthday party today and was really satisfied with all the pictures I took. The only ones I deleted were due to uncooperative babies, not an incapable camera. That says a lot. So, if you arent expecting the world, this is a pretty neat little camera. I just worry that it wont withstand every day wear and tear. ::shrug:: We'll see.

I like Pentax, so I decided to get this camera because not only does it have like 14 MP or so, but it was only $99. Now that we got it, it does take pretty good pictures. In low light sometimes it has trouble focusing completely, but we have yet to discover all the little features in it so that might help if we do that. Overlal it seems to be a very good quality, compact, small, inexpensive digital camera.

i wish i had gotten a kodak. this camera has some great features but was hard to navigate around to find them. some of the editing features for the computer are fabulous though. the battery charges quickly which is great. the video was awful, no sound just clicky and staticky. some of the videos played back in a speeded up motion. wasnt the settings it was just random. i wouldnt buy this camera again.

Got this camera for $70 and the video is great in HD and it takes good pictures. have no problems and the camera is easy to use. Like some other reviews the battery door does open some times but is no big deal, its not like the battery is going to fall out or anything.

Bought for my college age daughter for Christmas. She loved that it takes good pictures easily and also really loved that you can change its "skins" to make it look different - plaid for christmas, palm trees at the beach, etc. Good price, good camera, fun appearance.

Camera is light but the photo quality is REALLY bad. Day lights are OK and still it seems to be focusing only on the photo center, night photos are completely blur.

Also feels cheap, battery cover don't close well. Very disappointed.

This camera is okay. It does the job of taking pictures. I don't care for the length of time in between pictures. But, honestly I just miss my old camera and when I get a chance to buy a new one. I think I will just give this one to my husband. Overall the camera is not bad, if you are just looking for something to shoot pictures. - Point And Shoot - Product Marketing - Digital Camera Battery - 4x Optical Zoom'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Digital Camera Battery - 4x optical zoom, digital camera battery point and shoot Digital Camera Battery - 4x optical zoom, digital camera battery