Friday 17 December 2010

Construction Tools - toddler, tool set


I bought this toy for my two year old sons birthday, along with a take apart toy truck. This tool set is AWESOME!! He absolutely loves these tools they are great for motor development and they are quiet durable. There are all sorts of fun things in this set a drill which he takes everywhere, a saw, a flashlight that is surprisingly bright,goggles that are super cute and i love how the box states they are not intended for actual protection for your eyes LOL. There is a tape measure and a level. This toy was worth the price simply because my son loves it sooo much.. Couldn't ask for a better toy set for a toddler who loves tools and mechanics just like his daddy! Highly recommended... Black & Decker Junior Drill Play Set w/ Carrying Case

I purchased this toy for my son when he was 2 and he loved it. He is now 4 1\2 and still plays with the drill and flashlight. He brought this toy to a recent family function and my 2 year old nephew decided he had to have one also. So I bought another drill set for my nephews 3rd birthday. He loves it! My sister in law said he plays with it all the time and that it is his favorite toy. I think its a great gift for 2-5 year olds. It has also helped my son and his step dad bond. When my husband is drilling so is my son.

My son loves this toy set. He uses the drill and light often and sometimes uses the googles. The batteries seem to last a fairly long time and it's nice that you can change the battery pack from the drill to the light. We left the plastic in the case so it's easy to put away and carry around.

my 3.5 yr old, LOVED this set until the light went out - I replaced the batteries, but no luck - found out that the bulb went out and cannot be replaced, atleast not that I have found a way...horrible! $30 for something that worked for 4 days!

So my 16 month old loves tools just like mommy and daddy use, so I knew he would love this drill. But, just like daddy's Black and Decker set there is only one battery pack, so you can not use the drill and the flashlight at the same time. So just like daddy, your child can be totally annoyed having to change back and forth. Why did Black and Decker not think that you might need to see with the flashlight while you are drilling something? So when my son is playing I have to switch the battery pack back and forth every 5 minutes, because he is too young to figure out how to do it himself. I like the drill that came with the Step 2 tool bench better, since it actually drills screws and goes forward and backward.

My 2 year old daughter received this for Christmas. She immediately started "fixing" grandma and grandpa's staircase with the drill. She insisted that everyone try on the goggles. The only problem is that there is only one battery pack and the flashlight and drill both need a battery back. She can't change the battery pack yet on her own so we have to do it for her.

My son got this tool set for Christmas. He thought it was the greatest toy ever. He played with and loved the drill for 5 days before we got batteries. Once we installed the batteries, the drill proceeded to work for about 3 minutes before it stopped "drilling". This effectually made the drill the worst toy ever, because he knows what he's missing.



If I had it to do over, I'd never put in batteries and I'd have a happy little boy.

My son is 2 1/2 years old and loves lights and is always playing with my drill. He loves this toy and loves changing out the battery to switch between the light and drill. The only thing that would make this toy better would be if it had two batteries instead of one, but then he wouldn't have had to learn how it comes apart and go back together. Seems pretty durable but he only started using it at Christmas. Either way, it would still be worth getting. - Toddler - Black And Decker - Tool Set - Construction Tools'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Construction Tools - toddler, tool set black and decker Construction Tools - toddler, tool set