Friday 17 December 2010

Car Chargers - cell phone


I bought one and really liked it so I got two more, one for each car.

LESS THAN A YEAR LATER ALL THREE HAVE BROKEN!



I only used them randomly so it isn't as tho they were high-use items. On one the housing on the fitting broke open, another had a bad connection in the wires, and the third the attachment simply did not fit my phone (same piece that fit in the other two sets.) It is a great idea and I really like the design of it but save your money, it is a stinker! Today I threw them all away and bought a standard car charger. Cellet Universal Retractable Car Charger With 7 Different Connectors

Okay, I should've listened to the warnings before I bought it.



I bought this to charge my iPhone 4 while driving from OK to NY 3 weeks ago, so I can use my TomTom GPS on the phone.

Yeah, that didn't happen.



First, it did not charge at all while TomTom or Pandora was on. It worked for a few minutes while I was at a rest area and my phone was simply plugged in.

Then, it started not charging at all after 6 hours into driving. I stopped at a gas station and left my car on so I could charge the phone. Nope, that didn't work. My phone died soon.



The plug-in part became weaker and less "fit" as I kept trying. Now, it doesn't even stay in. If I held it at just right angle and strength, it would charge the phone on and off (5-10 seconds interval).



Who can do that while driving?



Can anybody recommend a reliable car charger for iphone please?

This charges both my personal phone with the Samsung adapter and my work HTC phone with the micro-USB adapter. I just keep the other adapter in a little compartment in my car when not in use. When I'm in the car I'm usually charging one of them (free electricity), but when I'm not, the retract button is a great feature.



Someone else gave this a 1-star review because it wouldn't charge an iPhone. If you have something as picky as an iPhone, feel free to spend triple the money on a charger at the Apple Store. Also, someone else gave it a 1-star because the housing broke. Keep in mind that some people can break anything and do break everything they have.



The charger works. Buy it.

I wanted an affordable charger that charges our mobile phones and apple ipod, when we are on the go.



This takes care of the purpose pretty well...and I am pretty happy that all the research was worthwhile.

I rarely need a car charger for my cell. So this will not get a lot of use from me. I did use it once to make sure that it worked. The retractable cord is great. I only used one of the connectors. This product worked well. I don't have any complaints and I'm happy to have in my car. - Cell Phone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Car Chargers - cell phone cell phone Car Chargers - cell phone