Tuesday 30 November 2010

Yes


This book is a compilation how-to book. This has several detailed "articles" compiled from the 356 Registry auto club members and magazine editors. This book has very few illustrations (no photos) and really hits on some part/problems you may encounter. Some of the articles are priceless (floor pan restoration, for example). But this is NOT a complete step by step restoration manual for the 356. There certainly may be an article on all areas of the technical and restoration of the classic. I still refer to it first when I have a problem with my 356. But I would love a book with lots of photos and illustrations. I do recommend the book, it is required for a 356 owner. But it is a bit scattered and in some cases has conflicting opinons on some topics of repair. 356 Porsche Technical and Restoration Guide'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Yes Yes Yes