Tuesday 30 November 2010

Waste Of Money


This glove is a complete waste of money. The cuff border is already coming apart. The fingers and writst lengths are short. Do NOT buy. I would have wanted to know that the clipless curling iron comes with a great glove.

Heat Resistant Glove



Having only one glove is not so useful. I need to switch gloves each time I want to curl with the opposite side. This glove is woven, which means you can still feel the heat through and between the open woven parts, making my palms and fingers uncomfortably hot and sweaty.

Heat Resistant Glove



Elephant Deals was contracted by Amazon to send me the glove. They said that it was undeliverable but I have never had a problem with receiving anything. I got a refund but still was charged for the shipped and handling. When I asked them why the product was undeliverable they said that they could not tell me.

Heat Resistant Glove



I just bought this glove and on the first look it looks cheap and just like so many other winter gloves that I have in my dresser. I tried it on and the heat of the curler (I have a Conair CD117 curler) was still way too big to handle. I had to add two more gloves to make any difference, and this time the gloves were just normal gloves.

Wouldn't recommend this to anyone, a total waste of my bucks.

Heat Resistant Glove



DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! I bought it with the tourmaline baby curler thinking it will help with the heat of the curler. For $13.00 it is just a waste of money. Don't be fooled - it is not at all heat-resistant.

Heat Resistant Glove



I bought this glove thinking I would be able to wrap my hair around the curling iron and then grab and hold the hair on the curling iron. You don't feel the heat for the first couple of seconds but it will become extremely hot and painful. Not what I thought would happen with this glove.

Heat Resistant Glove

'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information