Tuesday 30 November 2010

Media Storage - cd wallet, case logic


I like accessories that are functional and really work as they were intended and designed. Such is the case with this product. It holds CDs securely and safely. There is also room for accompanying booklets, manuals and the like. This CD Wallet is well thought out, functional and very durable. Case Logic KSW-64 72 Capacity CD/DVD Prosleeve Wallet (Black)

I bought a version of this wallet 2 years ago to transport DVDs back to Japan with me and avoid lugging a ton of DVD cases through airports. I liked the wallet a lot, so I ordered another one recently. While the construction and quality inside the wallet don't appear to have changed, the condition of the leather-like cover seems to have gone down, as has the quality of the zipper (it now has just a nylon tag attached to it instead of a Koskin tab) and the board used to firm up the cover. The result is a flimsier feeling product. Won't be buying this on-line again as the product I received is different from the one in the photo (that one looks more like the first case I bought). Appearances aside, the case does fulfill its purpose.

This is a quality, easy to insert/remove DVD, zip closed, and store unit. Well made and looks good too. I trashed all my other cheap unusable wallets, and replaced them with this unit. My search is over..

I got this CD wallet awhile ago and continue to use it at capacity for my Karaoke CD's. The case holds its shape and stands up like a book in a shelf even when full of CDs. The CDs themselves are easy to put in and take out and are not scratched by the backing in the holder. The pages are good quality and I haven't noticed any tearing of the sleeves. Highly recommended!

When I had the only computer in the house, keeping software organized was easy. Once I got PCs for the kids though, each with different software, hardware drivers, and operating systems installed, things got a little trickier. These CD wallets are a perfect solution. They hold all your system's CDs and DVDs, contain pockets in the front (the "fast file") which will hold CDs in their sleeves (in case you don't want to copy down the software key and keep track of it separately) or small instruction booklets, and there's room in the back to keep your loose documentation. These wallets are high quality, durable, and an excellent value for the price. Buy one for each computer you own!

I've actually had a couple bad cd cases in my life (one of the worst was where the protective covering kept scratching the cd's, ouch!) but this one works really well. It's durable and there's a lot of room for your cd's/dvd's/video games. Mine isn't very full at the moment, so I can't say how it handles when it's completely full. If you need a case, this one is a good deal and it seems like it will last a really long time too.

Simple leather finish, thick plastic sleeves (which is a good thing considering thin ones stretch/rip over time)And the overall binding it strong so that pages wont fall out (this is actually my 3rd case of this exact kind, all from amazon over the past 3 years) Now I have one for PC games, 360 and PS3. I recomend if you need it for a smaller, and as a sidenote, I own 2 of the massive (300+) cases, which are just as good.

I have been using this for a couple of weeks. It has a section on the front inside cover that holds about 12 CD's. I use this for my books on CD and the rest for my music CD's. I read the review of another person and liked their ideas about this so I used it myself. I cut out the cover from the CD that shows what songs are in the CD and put it next to the CD. That way I can easily see what the CD is with the songs on each CD. I could only fit in 36 CD's that way but I didn't have that many so it worked well for me. The zipper is a little hard to get started when you try to close it. It takes two hands which makes it a little inconvenient if you are trying to drive. I just leave it open and zip it close when I stop.

There's nothing fancy about this CD wallet. It does a fine job of holding CDs. It is solid with standard sleeve sheets inside. If you are wanting a simple and functional wallet to hold 72 CDs, you needn't worry that this one will be inferior. - Case Logic - Dvd Case - Cd Cases - Cd Wallet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information