Tuesday 30 November 2010

Sleepover - fun, spa


Purchased for my daughter's 5th birthday as a special dress-up prop for the Birthday Girl! She was very excited that she was made special as the guest of honor and that while she enjoying the party with her friends, she had an extra touch of "special" on her day.



I would say that this item is best suited for a child aged 7-10 as it is BIG. My daugther is an average sized 5 year old and this was very big on her. Also, the headband is a waste of money, really unattractive and not sure at all the purpose of the headband.



Would the description provided a better picture of the headband, I probably would have gone with a nicer robe for the same amount that I spent on this set OR would have bought the robe on it's own for less $$$.



A great match to the spa slippers in pink that all of the girls enjoyed. Just wish I would have had better pictures at the end of the day and would not have dealt with a RUDE seller (NOT Amazon). Ugh -- seller really discouraged me from purchasing from them again.



Cute robe that suited it's purpose and I know my daughter can get use from future games of dress-up ... headband was a waste. Girls Day Spa Birthday Party Costume DressUp Robe Play - Fun - Spa - Sleepover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sleepover - fun, spa fun Sleepover - fun, spa