Tuesday 30 November 2010

Digital Camera - memory card, sd card


Not a whole lot to say when it comes to memory cards, either they work or they don't :-) These work, and they work very well. I didn't expect that they would be the speedy class 2 (there are speedier cards, but you need a corresponding device capable of those speeds to make use of them), but was pleasantly surprised. In my Panasonic FZ7 camera, these capture and record pictures at the same speed as my 1GB SanDisk Ultra II SD card. SanDisk 2 GB SD Flash Memory Card 2-Pack SDSDB2-2048-A11

I purchased SanDisk 2-pack 2GB SD memory disk. Used them in our recent trip to Europe. Cheaper than others by SanDisk (such as Extreme III) and worked very well with my camera (Canon G9). I was very happy with them. Highly recommended for point and shoot cameras.

I bought this SD 2GB 2-pack for use with a new Pentax Optio W60 camera. I opted for the class 2 cards instead of the faster class 4 or 6 because Pentax told me there would not be any noticeable difference in read and write speed with the class 4 or 6 cards. It seems that the camera's read and write speed is limited by its own internal hardware. I found this to be true with the Pentax W60 and I assume it is true with others as well. I was able to save by taking advantage of SuperSaver shipping by buying from Amazon whose shipping and delivery speed is way faster than the other sellers whose total price including shipping may be only slightly lower. I'd rather buy from Amazon than "Joe S**t, the rag man."

I ordered the 2 2gb sandisk memory cards and neither one worked, would only let me load 145 pictures on either yet showed I had loads of room left on disk just won't load. then would give me errors...and my camera couldnt even recognize the disks. a big rip off as I was buying it for photo frames for my sons graduation present to load all his college photos on. - Sandisk - Memory Card - Sd Card - Sd Memory Card'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information