Thursday 11 November 2010

Nail Biting Solutions


I purchased this and Mavala Stop in an effort to stop biting my nails! I tried this one first, but found I could still bit them. I tried the Mavala Stop, and that was it. This one tastes bad, but Mavala Stop is worse.



I would probably recommend this for thumb sucking with young children! Mavala is REALLY bad. I have heard of too many kids vomiting from Mavala. I think Oraly No Bite would be a little more gentle on children, yet still taste bad enough to be a deterrent! My 9 year olds even commented on how much worse Mavala is. Orly Nail Polish "No Bite" Nail Treatment 0.6oz

i used this and it worked, but only temporarily. For a month i didnt bite my nails, but i stopped using it and

back i went to biting them. i tried applying it again and i found that ehh the taste wasnt so

bad after all. so even though i used it everyday it wouldnt deter me from bitinc my nails. I think I'm going to try Mavala, that one seems like it's really really bad, that's what i need i guess!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information