Thursday 11 November 2010

Battery Chargers - photography, nikon


I purchased charger at same time of battery purchase.

Belive me it's everything it's supposed to be.

Just plug it in, snap in battery and in about 1hr.45 min. to 2hr.you will have a fully charged battery.Don't know about other batterys or chargers claiming to be compatable with my Nikon. It's always been my belief if you have something that has optional accessories stay with that brand. Nikon MH-53 Battery Charger (Charges EN-EL1 Battery) for Coolpix 775, 885, 995, 4300, 4500, 4800, 5000, 5400, 5700 & 8700

I ordered this product and it came right on time. I used it to charge my battery once and it worked. It's always better to have one extra charger in hand before the product goes out of the market. I have a JVC camcorder and the charger stopped working. I tried to get another charger from JVC and web, but that model was not available. I had to buy after market charger and it didn't charge well.

After loosing my battery charger for my Nikon camera I found out that Nikon doesn't carry the original charger any more - very disappointing, since the camera is only a few years old. I tried several off-brand chargers which just did not give the battery any charge. Then I found the exact Nikon charger that I lost on Amazon through PCMonde and it works great.

This is the only charger I know of that will charge this Nikon battery. It works.





Update: the camera went berserk, and only takes pictures of a weird, alternate, psychedelic unreality. Gotta get that fixed.

I received a Nikon Coolpix 885 years ago for Christmas but found myself unable to use it after a while because the charger supplied was broken. I finally got around to ordering a new one and found this. It had no problem QUICKLY charging all of my old batteries (four in total) without me having to wonder when, or even if, it would be complete. It's a simple comfort, yes, but one that I enjoy being able to rely on. Definitely a solid charger! - Battery Chargers - Photography - Battery - Nikon'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


battery chargers Battery Chargers - photography, nikon