Thursday 11 November 2010

Butterfly Earrings - amethyst, butterfly


I was disappointed to find the the stones in the earings I received were nowhere as nice as the picture. My stones are very pale as opposed to the deep rich stones advertised in the picture. I feel this was very misleading. Sterling Silver Amethyst Butterfly Earrings

I bought these earrings for myself along with several other pieces of jewelry on Black Monday as gifts for my adult female friends. I'm very disappointed with the sizes of everything I bought; Amazon should show pictures that are more "true to size" in the future for jewelry items.



As to the color of the stones, they are "ok", but just "ok". I was expecting a deeper, richer purple color than I received. I love amethysts and they are my birthstone, so I have several pieces to compare these with and these are truly lacking in tonal quality.



They really are more fitting in size for a little girl instead of a grown woman. They are stud earrings, and they are cute, but tiny!!! I'm really glad now that I didn't buy the matching pendant, it would look ridiculous on me. If you are looking for a perfect gift for a young lady of 6-13 years old, then these earrings and the matching pendant would be the thing to buy.



I won't be buying any more jewelry items from Amazon unless they start showing accurate photographs of their products.

I bought these earrings as a gift and could not be happier with the earrings themselves. They are exactly as described. Yes the picture is bigger; perhaps if people learned to read they wouldn't be disappointed with the size. I think they are a good size for earrings. The necklace would be too small for an adult. The amethysts are a lovely purple color. Just wish the presentation could be better than a bag. A small box would be nice. Presentation is the only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5.

I bought these because it is my birth stone. I really like them because it is hard to find inexpensive earrings that do not irritate my ears. I have worn them for 5 days without taking them off and my ears feel find. I would recommend these for kids and adults.

THESE WERE VERY SMALL --A PERFECT SIZE FOR LITTLE GIRLS-- BUT I WEAR THEM AS CASUAL WEAR AND FEEL GREAT...VERY GOOD QUALITY....AND I AM AN AMETHYST LOVER...SO THESE WERE A MID-PURPLE ..NOT PALE AT ALL.

Sterling Silver Amethyst Butterfly Earrings these are the cutest earrings. they are a little small, but they a beautiful! they're perfect for a second or third hole in your ear. I have worn them in all 3 of the holes in my ears.

I purchased a pair of sterling silver RED GARNET earrings for my best friend for Christmas. I was extremely disappointed with the color of the stone. The stone is more of an amber color and will not go with anything. My best friend would truly be disappointed as red is her favorite color. I will never purchase another item from this company.

I wasn't too sure about having jewelry being made by Amazon (who knew?) but took the plunge. It came in a dark blue box with a velvet like pouch inside. I held my breath as I opened the pouch......



Amazing! The earrings look exactly as pictured here. The quality and craftship are amazing especially when factoring in the price. Why buy fake jewelry when you can get the real thing at these prices? This was purchased as a gift for a younger relative but now I will be buying some in this line for myself.



These earring look like they cost a lot more then they did and I'm hoping the cost doesn't increase with the demand. - Amethyst - Butterfly - Jewelry - Earrings'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Butterfly Earrings - amethyst, butterfly amethyst Butterfly Earrings - amethyst, butterfly