Thursday 11 November 2010

Gluten Free Cereal Bar - gluten free cereal bar, organic


These bars are very good tasting and I think very good for you! We got started on them because they are gluten free, and they are the best tasting gluten free product we have ever found period. My wife and I both have one mid-morning and mid-afternoon with our green tea---very good. The only problem is that I requested that Amazon get them several months ago, then I got the notice that they had them, so I promptly ordered six boxes, only to be told they had a limit of one box!! Now its been several weeks and they still do not have any more in???? And its not because they can not get them, because every one else has them available with no limit on how many you can buy??

We get these snack bars so that my kids, who have gluten and casein allergies, can have something to put in their lunch. But now that we have the 6 pack, there are so many around the house, that even I was able to try them. And unlike some gluten-free foods, these are really palatable. Especially good with a slathering of peanut butter on top, if your child isn't allergic to nut products, that is. We took a load with us on vacation to Wisconsin Dells, and they proved a delicious, energy-filled breakfast before we hit the waterparks. And on days when my daughter is late getting ready for school, she can just grab a bar for breakfast as I drive her in the car. In short - quick, convenient, delicious, and gluten-casein free. Perfect for a family with allergies.

These are delicious. We all love these little bars which are 4" X 1 1/2" X 1/2 " and come individually packaged. The tastes reminds me of eating a BabyRuth Candy Bar. They are very sweet and provide a quick pick me up or anythime snack. Great for quick breakfast with glass of Soy or Almond milk. They are covered in chocolate and have a few peanuts for extra flavor and crunch. They are a little sticky compared to regular rice krispy bars , because they use honey and brown rice syrup instead of marshmallows.

**gluten free but does have peanuts

My kids love these (me too) and they are very hard to please. Great snack for schools that don't prohibit peanuts. I have been trying to go organic and better quality foods for us and this company does not dissappoint. Go for it!

I can't speak for the kids, but as an adult, these rice bars make a perfect snack. The peanuts provide protein while the rice and chocolate provide carbs. These bars would be great for anyone with a busy lifestyle. They're not messy, which makes them an ideal snack while working on the computer. They're surprisingly tasty and flavorful. The consistency is very appealing - soft yet crispy. I buy these a lot.

I really like EnviroKidz' crispy rice bars, but these peanut choco ones are the best! They have actual bits of peanut mixed in, which gives them a nice little crunch, and the quality of the chocolate drizzled across the top is good. One caveat: Although these bars don't taste overly sweet, they do have 8g of sugar each. Health food they're not -- but they are a good substitute for candy bars, which tend to be much higher in fat and sugar.



Amazon's price is the best I've found thus far, especially if you do the Subscribe & Save option.

I tried these recently, bought a single box at the local grocery store. When they're room temperature, they're just ok to me. But when they have been refrigerated, they are perfect. I have been buying the berry, chocolate, and peanut butter rice bars from Amazon for years, and they are a great quality product. I am so glad I tried the peanut choco drizzle, and I am adding them to my Subscribe and Save orders. - Gluten Free Cereal Bar - Snack Bars - Cereal Bars - Chocolate - Organic - Celiac'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information