Friday 19 November 2010

Handy - tool, smart


I just bought the 9 in 1, precision screwdriver - I thought it looked like a great solution to having to carry a whole set of those things -

After I opened it I am in disbelief that only 2 of the 9 bits fit into the screwdriver - making the "leftovers" extremely easy to lose. The advertisement for this is deceiving - the bits DO NOT all fit in the handle

I kept thinking there was something wrong with me because I couldn't figure out how to get them all inside -because, after all -who could possibly design and actually release such a worthless item

this has really rocked any confidence in Max Force tools

Very disappointed in Annapolis, MD 9-in-1 Pocket Micro Precision Screwdriver TORX Lifetime Warranty - Tool - Smart'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Handy - tool, smart tool Handy - tool, smart