Friday 19 November 2010

Black And White Diamonds 3d Cat Necklace - netaya, black diamond


I chose this necklace for a friend of mine to remind her of her favorite cat who passed away. He was all black with just a small white spot on him. Hence black diamonds with just a few white diamonds. When it arrived I was surprised that it was smaller than it looked in the image. However, my friend is very petite and it is the perfect size for her. It is very pretty and comes in a great box perfect as gift wrap. I took her out for her birthday dinner and when she opened it even the waitress loved it. Her husband even commented that it was really a great reminder and looked so nice on her. The chain is delicate so if you are thinking of getting it for a child be aware of that but I so recommend this necklace if you are looking for something that is very pretty and isn't overwhelming in size. 10K White Gold 1/3 ct. Black and White Diamond "Cat" Pendant with Chain

I bought this as a gift for my best friend who is a veterinarian. It is very dainty and elegant-- not so big that she can't wear it to work (it doesn't scream "CAT LADY!" haha), and it can be worn with jeans or formal wear. It was a great buy because I saw a basically identical necklace at a local jewelry store for twice the price. - Black Diamond - Netaya - Diamond Accented - Black Diamond Cat'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Black And White Diamonds 3d Cat Necklace - netaya, black diamond diamond accented Black And White Diamonds 3d Cat Necklace - netaya, black diamond