Friday 19 November 2010

Cell Phone Accessories - screen protectors, seidio


I have to say, I've probably spent and esitmated $100 on trying to protect my HTC Incredible screen. I've brought the Seidio and the Amzer protectors along with the Splash and none of them have lived up to this screen protector. First the directions are clearly stated and easy to follow. Next, it states that to use some type of credit card or store card so that you can easily elimanated any of the bubbles that form after applying the screen protector to the phone,along with the applicator card that is inlcuded with these. It took me a total of 10 minutes to apply and get it perfecftly fitted onto the phone. The price is also excellent and not outrageous as some of the other screen protector companies try to sale them for. I have say that finally I found a winner with this product. EMPIRE 3 Pack of Screen Protectors for Verizon HTC Droid Incredible - Incredible - Screen Protectors - Seidio - Screen Protector'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone Accessories - screen protectors, seidio screen protector Cell Phone Accessories - screen protectors, seidio