Friday 7 May 2010

Non-cling - half slips, non-cling


This is a nice slip for the price. I ordered it in black, and I like it. However, it was not exactly what I expected. In the photo of the black slip shown, it looks very full like it would be extra "fluff" under an A-line swingy skirt. In real life it's a lot more form fitting, although I would still say it runs true to size. It appears much more like the photos of the white and nude colored slips (which I paid no attention to those photos). Also, I was looking for a true "maxi" slip and it's my own fault for not paying closer attention to the length, but 32" on a 5'8" to 5'9" woman is generally like mid calf, and definitely not close to the ankle as I was hoping (or as it appears in these photos). So this may serve as a warning if you are going by the "maxi" definition and are like me, not a big slip buyer, and unfamiliar with the lengths. Measure first! Luckily I have a lot of skirts/dresses so this slip will be well used, but it didn't fit my intended purpose. This slip is made in Mexico with all Spanish tags and labeling (not a problem for me but just FYI). Maxi Slip Vintage style 32" half slip textured

The slip I received is a beautiful one, but not the slip pictured. It has lace only at the bottom, and it is just over 29" long, not 32". I wouldn't mind it being a different pattern if it were the correct length.

the Maxi slip is exactly as described. the lace gives it a bit of a sexier appeal.I have tons of maxi dresses and this slip is perfect. I bough it in beige so it would go under anything. I bought small and it fits at my waist perfectly and does an a'line drop. but notto much, like a slender A. Its pretty you'll like it. - Half Slips - Non-cling'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Non-cling - half slips, non-cling half slips Non-cling - half slips, non-cling