Friday 7 May 2010

Bamboo Viscose Socks - bamboo socks, dress socks


These socks hold up very well, wash after wash with no special care. The colors have held fast and still look good after 6 months+. My husband loves them, unlike other socks that he leaves in his drawer, these socks end up in the laundry every week. He's tough to shop for, so I take that as a high recommendation.Sept 2011 Update - these socks are still going strong after 1 yr+. Minimal fading, and they stay up. I changed my star rating for them from a 4-star to 5-star. My husband has never had socks that last this long. Highly recommend these socks from Nautica! Nautica Men's 3-Pack Classic Flat Knit Sock,Black,8 to 12

These socks are comfortable and a bit thick. While other Nautica socks on amazon have given me issues, these particular socks are fantastic (#2 in casual socks for good reason). The only issue I have is the nautica logo is only on one side of each sock (opposite sides for each pair). This means that, if you strive for perfection, you may spend time digging around for a the sock with the logo on the opposite side.



If your thinking about trying these, definitely get them. I decided to write this review as I am about to order more in black.

My son has several pair of khaki colored pants. He wanted socks that would coordinate well, instead of wearing white socks. This khaki assortment is good because it provides three different colors of khaki socks to go with the differing colors of khaki pants. Khaki colors differ so much! My son likes the comfort of these socks and they appear to be very well made. : )

I'm not a fan of tight-fitting socks ( i.e. gold toe ) and I don't need heavy outdoor socks so these are just the ticket. Great for casual work attire, at a decent price. Just ordered a few more pairs.

I like thick socks. These socks are of great quality. They are THIN. Not complaining about the socks, but it should state this in the description. I had no way of telling if they are thin or thick etc.

If you want a very good quality mens sock at a great price, this is it! Just be aware of the fact that they are very thin. If you like them thin? fine. If, like me, you like a THICK sock, don't buy these. - Bamboo Rayon Socks - Casual Socks - Bamboo Socks - Dress Socks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bamboo Viscose Socks - bamboo socks, dress socks dress socks Bamboo Viscose Socks - bamboo socks, dress socks