Friday 7 May 2010

Maternity - belly band


THIS THING IS SO NOT WORTH THE MONEY!! WHEN YOU PUT THE THING TOGETHER AND PUT YOUR PANTS ON THE FABRIC PANEL FALLS OUT AND YOU HAVE A PIECE OF FABRIC HANGING OFF OF YOU! I DON'T RECOMMEND FOR PLUS SIZE MOMS 2 BE! Room for 2 - Belt for Belly - Ultimate Effective

Purchased this so I could wear my regular jeans through a good part of my pregnancy. It was a good idea, but the craftsmanship of the product is poor. The elastic band ripped within the first three days - so couldn't use it anymore.



If they could reinforce the button holes this product would be good, but they haven't so any strain on the button whole just rips it through the elastic band and you've wasted $15.



I will also say that I would not have paid $15 for this product if I was able to really look at it first. When you take it out of the box you think, "Wow, this isn't going to last more than a week." and it was less than that for me - only three days.



Next time I'll save my money and just use the bella bands - I used those over my jeans and wore them until my 8th month - so a good option to extend the life of your jeans through pregnancy.

This is a nice product and a good alternative to belly bands. You can't wear it under a thin or tight shirt though because it isn't really flat to your skin and you can see the gathering in the fabric. All in all though I like it.

I used this just a couple of times in my first trimester before the elastic button hole broke. I wasn't even that big yet, so it wasn't like it broke from over stretching. It's just poorly made. I ended up having to get a bella band and it works a lot better. invest in that instead.

VERY fast shipping and LOVE this item. I don't understand why some people have trouble with this item. It works well for me and I'm only 20 weeks pregnant. I mean I understand one person on here saying it doesn't hold your pants up, if the jeans are already a little big on you, it won't..I used it on my size one jeans and it didn't hold them up too good, but with my 0 and 00 jeans it worked FINE! - Belly Band'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Maternity - belly band belly band Maternity - belly band