Friday 7 May 2010

Gravitational Waves


This text fills a void and will be a standard reference. I am quite happy to see so much great physics of graviational waves assembled coherently in one spot. Both geometrical and field theoretical approaches are given equally thoughful consideration in the theoretical layout (which I am slogging through currently). Recommended for GW researchers and those interesting in GWs. Gravitational Waves: Volume 1: Theory and Experiments

When I've read "The aim of this book is to become THE reference text for gravitational-wave physics" I thought "ha ha this guy is just bluffing". Anyway, I needed a good introduction in the topic so I bought it.

Then I realized there was no bluffing... it is the most complete reference in the topic I could dream of. The hypothesis very clearly stated and developed, from the simplest to the hardest stuff.

Great book.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gravitational Waves Gravitational Waves Gravitational Waves