Wednesday 14 April 2010

Maternity Bra - nursing bra


The bra in itself looks great and is comfortable. The only thing for me is that I've been having trouble nursing with this bra because the soft cups get in the way. It pooks in the face of my little one, which of course is not desirable. If you're used to soft cups and nursing with them, it would be a great bra, but for me, I didn't seem to get it to work. Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Nursing Soft Cup Bra - Ebony 40D

My friend told me about this nice,cotton and very comfortable maternity bra.She has it in any possible colour.It turn out to be very true.I still wear it even if I am not nursing anymore.Be careful with the sizes though if you are ordering it before the baby.I was 34B,now 36C.Better have it in a bigger size than tight.This it not good for milk producing. - Nursing Bra'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Maternity Bra - nursing bra nursing bra Maternity Bra - nursing bra