Wednesday 14 April 2010

Foot Pain Relief - heel pain, arch supports


I've got high arches and developed plantar fasciitis from overdoing it in my triathlon training. I tried a variety of products, but this was the one that worked. The reduction in pain is so significant it's almost too good to be true. I particularly like that this arch band has a low profile and unlike the bulky velcro one I tried, I can wear it with just about any shoes or sandals. It helps so much I'm buying another couple of them so they can rotate through the wash. PediFix Arch Bandage Support Problem Aches- 1 Pack

I have used this product for years and have recently found it very difficult to find in the local pharmacies. (???) I have some toe and arch problems, primarily in the right foot, and this product gives me good support when I tap. Over the years I've gone through many of these bandages, and am thrilled to have found a source. Thank you.

Jean Roach

After about 70 hours of usage in a total of six days, I start to notice that the product is losing it's elasticity. Can't imagine how it would be after few days!



I do recommend this product if you buy QTY 4 of it at least because other than the durability issue, I can't see another.

It realy works better than others I used in a short period.

I had been searching the Internet for something that would support my arch to either reduce or eliminate arch pain associated with plantar fasciitis. This did the trick. I put it on my foot, pull my socks over it, put on my shoes and I'm good for the rest of the day. The best part is that I no longer dread taking that first step out of bed in the morning because the arch pain is gone. Yay! - Arch Pain - Heel Pain - Arch Supports - Foot Pain Relief'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Foot Pain Relief - heel pain, arch supports arch supports Foot Pain Relief - heel pain, arch supports