Wednesday 14 April 2010

Gaucho Pants - mossimo, target


These pants are perfect! The material is very exercise friendly, I got them for belly dancing. The wide leg is beautiful! They are low-cut and I can roll them lower if I need to without them looking strange. Added bonus: they make my butt look super-cute and perky! Love them! I'm 5'7" and got a large size, they are a bit long but not so long that I will trip on them when I dance. They would look awesome with a great pair of heels on a night out! LONG LOW CUT GAUCHO PALAZZO BOHO WIDE LEG FLARE PANTS, Large, Black

I am 5"11 and 140 lb. I ordered these pants because I wanted something easy to put on easy to wash and something I can wear everyday and also for formal occasions.



I was afraid at first they might not be long enough for me because my legs are so long. But I was very much overjoyed that they come down below my ankles! They are a very cool comfortable fabric, perfect for hot summer days. Super easy to wash all you need to do is put them in the washer on your "handwash" cycle and pull them out and hang dry them over night! I have ordered 4 pairs so far and they are great! I have had these pants for a year now and they have been through having to walk over dirt graveled roads. Dogs jumping up on them. Cats scratching them. And these pants have lasted through all that! There is not one scratch or rip or tear in them!



It is completely worth the price!

These pants are perfect for dance/zumba class. I'm a zumba instructor and I love how the fabric stays cool even after dancing for one hour. They are very comfortable and fit really nicely. I'm 5'6 and they are very long for me. I'm also very slim and they are not baggy at all.

The dancing pants feel very comfortable ! The color is slightly shining which makes it perfect for stage performance ! My friend and I both loved it.

The shape is perfect, its tightly fit the body but not too exaggerative like other belly dance pants. You can even wear as casual pants !

The seller is so nice! It was wrapped very cutely and further more, there is a little surprising gift! haha ~ :)

I bought these in black and am going to get the red now. They are super comfortable and perfect for what I wanted. I wear them for social/casual ballroom dancing with ballroom dance heels and a black short sleeve shirt with fun details (lace or fringe, etc). The pants are the perfect length for me (I'm 5'7) and they keep me cool. They also make my butt look great!

I am 5'10 and 135 lbs and was looking for a long, comfy pant to wear with sandals to the beach or to do yoga in. I bought the medium in black. The pants are a tacky polyester blend, are too baggy, and only come to my ankles! The manufacturer threw in a free pair of "Valentine's Day" black thong panties (studded with metal silver hearts) and those are much cuter than the pants, unfortunately they are a medium too which is way too big. I cannot recommend these pants to anyone unless you are short, overweight, and do not care how you look. These may fit someone but they will not flatter. They are definitely not long enough or fitted enough for tall, slender women. - Mossimo - Target'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gaucho Pants - mossimo, target mossimo Gaucho Pants - mossimo, target