Saturday 1 August 2009

Handbags - lucky brand


I just got this bag last week (in cobalt blue) and love it! At least so far. I totally think the Lucky brand is overpriced, but this bag is roomy (very very roomy), doesn't require me to zip it up for security, yet the foldover flaps provide security, can be worn two different ways and most of all...has a long strap so I can wear it. with all the hobo bags around (with short straps), I've been looking for a wearable, interesting purse for two years. Excellent purchase. Lucky Brand Abbey Road Leather Foldover Tote,Bourbon,one size

I have this purse in a tan color that's a little darker than the tan pictured. I thought I got it last summer, but it turns out I got it 2 summers ago!! And, I've been using it the whole time! I think it's great! There's lots of room and lots of pockets and the leather is very thick and high quality. I really love the long over shoulder strap and that the purse itself is not overly hobo and bulky. I still love my tan, but after 2 years of heavy use my bike kind of ate the bottom a bit and the strap MIGHT need to be re-inforced a bit at the leather shop, but after TWO YEARS!!! I love it so much I got it in the ocean blue color too. If you're looking for a vintage style, high quality leather, over the shoulder purse look no further. I love this bag!!! The only note I feel I need to make is that the leather and brass details are kind of thick and heavy, so even while empty your bag will be pretty heavy.

Let me first begin by saying, I am a HUGE Lucky Brand fan! My closets and drawers are filled with their goods.

My very first Lucky bag was given to me by my boyfriend a few Christmases ago.. within the first few weeks, the hardware broke on it. We took it back to the lucky store and got a bit of the run around ...

Ok, my second bag was also given to me by said boyfriend for my birthday. Abbey Road foldover tote. It is gorgeous, and exactly what I wanted!!! Well, one day whilst strolling through Manhatten, the strap just breaks and the bag falls to the ground tripping me up... Um, ok, bag number 2, broken. This particular bag was made quite poorly in it's construction of the straps and how they connect to the bag...

Now, we had made a pact after that, NO MORE LUCKY BAGS!

In one of their stores during a sale one day, I spot a gorgeous bag... and for the price, I simply cannot pass it up!!

Trying to hide it from the boyfriend, he soon realized it was Lucky and couldn't believe I would spend my money on ANOTHER bag from Lucky.... a few months later, IT broke as well...

I have a GORGEOUS graveyard of Lucky bags now.

The Abbey road we had fixed, and cost quite a bit. The original one is 'ghetto rigged' with packaging tape holding the hardware together... and the last one, sits, dead in my closet.



Lucky Brand makes the most beautiful bags, but I am honestly afraid to purchase another one.

Heads up to those ready to purchase.. I am sure my experience is not rare!

I love this purse! It is so functional because it can be a cross body purse but you can just use the short straps on your arm for a little nicer look. It is made so well I know I will have it for a very long time! I highly suggest it!

I was SOOO LUCKY to find this leather trinket in a local Macy's store ^^; when I like it of course. Now, I am a 17 year old girl with plenty of regrets - -. I spent nearly 100 bucks out of my sorry allowance, on a thing I seriously don't like anymore. So far, the bag is good for a 1-day travel, a midnight party, or for over night hospital visits after it breaks your neck!



For God's sake!!! This thing has to be the bulkiest sack of cow skin I have ever layed hands on. It's very inconvient better yet, UNCOMFTABLE for you to reach in on anything you throw inside the bag's void of darkness. The strap can be stationed in 2 different ways: short to carry by hand, and long for an over-head carry on your shoulder. The bag also has an extendable feature (as you see on the photo) for your long and pointy pocessions. These extras can defintly save this unfortunete existence, but the God awful leather is like the ultimate skin shreader. I dare you to wear this rotting leather mess in the Summer; your hands or shoulder muscles will be super sore from the heat.



Overall, if you are a lady or crazy hack that goes for bulky bags and Deron, then The Lucky Brand Abbey Road Foldover Tote bag is perfect for you. The darker colors for this wreathed thing are also recommenable for the gentlemen; if they wanna get an ultra skin removal on their shoulders! - Lucky Brand'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Handbags - lucky brand lucky brand Handbags - lucky brand