Sunday 2 August 2009

Laptop Power Adapter - laptop power adapter, laptop charger


When my daughters power cord to her laptop broke, I just knew I was going to have to spend at least $100 to replace it. I went to HP's website and this part was discontinued. So I went to reliable choice, Amazon to see what I could find. I found one for under $10.00. I was shocked and had to take my glasses off to make sure I was reading it correctly. I ordered it and it came before her battery died. I works perfectly. If I ever need another one I'm going to Amazon. NEW AC Power Adapter+Cord for HP Pavilion DV6700 DV9100

The cord stopped working well for about a week but worked most of the time. Then while I was in bed with my 4 week old baby I heard a funny noise and then saw SPARKS and it burned my duvet cover. DO NOT BUY THIS. CHEAP WIRING! CHEAP PRODUCT, pay more for a better product!!

Worked for about a month and then it just died. Based on the good reviews I thought I would take a chance at such a great price. Well, that was a waste of money. Not worth the effort to return so I will just tossed it and never buy product from this manufacturer again.

I bought this product not expecting much out of it from the price. I was very surprised when I got it and it worked perfectly. 1 month later it slowly stopped giving power, my screen would lighten and darken even though the light was still showing blue. Then last night, with no trauma to the cord, it just stopped working. Not worth it if it only lasts a month and a half.

My power cord broke for the second time, so I came on here to get a cheap one. So far, it hasn't broken and it's been a month since I got it...but who knows how long it will last! Didn't have an issue with it being too short, it's long enough for me. happy with it! - Dv6000 - Ac Power Adapter - Laptop Charger - Laptop Power Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laptop Power Adapter - laptop power adapter, laptop charger laptop charger Laptop Power Adapter - laptop power adapter, laptop charger