Friday 8 May 2009

Yoga Mats Strap - yoga strap, yoga mats strap


I like that the straps are adjustable, I have a thick mat; and the straps work fine. The buckles appear to be a little on the flimsy side, but they haven't broken yet (I've been using it for about 2 months now). Bought 4 of them for stocking stuffers for friends/family who do yoga. About what I expected for the low price. (Price/piece)GOGO™ 32 inch Yoga Mat Harness Strap, Yoga Mat Carrying Strap (Just Strap, Not Mat!)

This strap is plain, functional, and works just fine - as I expected. I like the adjustable straps that go around the mat. If I want to roll my towel up in the mat to carry home, I can adjust the strap and do that. Seems sturdy and with appropriate use should last a long time.

It's just a canvass strap with ajustments for mat width and strap length. Simple, easy to use, and worth the price. I am a bit concerned how well the clasps (that go around the mat) will hold up over time, as they're made out of pretty cheap looking plastic. Otherwise, it's pretty good.

I really wanted a way to carry my yoga mat on my walk to class, or on my commute via public transit. I didn't want anything big or bulky, since I already have a gym bag. This was exactly what I needed, and just the right price.

This is exactly what I had been expecting when I placed my order. It's easy to use and I have no complaints. I carry my 1/4 inch thick mat using this strap (and I double fold the mat before rolling it so that it stays clean which makes it twice as thick!) and have had no issues. Works great! - Strap - Yoga Mats Strap - Yoga - Yoga Strap'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Yoga Mats Strap - yoga strap, yoga mats strap strap Yoga Mats Strap - yoga strap, yoga mats strap