Friday 8 May 2009

Coconut Oil - coconut oil, good fats


Penetrates skin and reverses wrinkles. I spent $15 back in May. I keep it refridgerated and fill up mini bottles for travel or use for when I wash my face. It also helps other oils to be absorbed in the skin like anything with an SPF in it.



I use a Clarisonic sporadically and do microdermabrasion a couple of times a week. I am at bare minimum for skin care. I also feel very comfortable with little or no makeup on my face. I put on eyeliner just because.



It is liberating to be confident in my own skin! Organic Hemp Seed Oil - 8 oz - Liquid - Good Fats - Coconut - Coconut Oil - Cooking'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Coconut Oil - coconut oil, good fats coconut Coconut Oil - coconut oil, good fats