Friday 8 May 2009

3 Handle Shower Faucet - kohler, bathroom sink faucets


I sent KINGSTON BRASS, a three sentence email, asking them for a replacement part number on June 16, 2011 for this faucet, that I had recently purchased from AMAZON. I wanted the part as a spare. The original email was resent on June 26, 2011. As of July 2, 2011, there has been no reply. I was going to purchase three other units but without customer service, I will look for another product. Kingston Brass KB231 Magellan Tub and Shower Faucet with 3-Magellan Handles, Polished Chrome - Oil Rubbed Bronze - Kohler - Bathroom Sink Faucets - Kingston'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


3 Handle Shower Faucet - kohler, bathroom sink faucets oil rubbed bronze 3 Handle Shower Faucet - kohler, bathroom sink faucets