Friday 8 May 2009

Heart Necklace


My girlfriend loves the pendant but when she tried on the chain she almost broke it. The chain is way to small not like advertised. Now I have to buy her a bigger chain but can't complain to much since the price was great. Sterling Silver & Created White Sapphires Journey Heart-Shaped Pendant w/18" Chain

I recently purchased this as a small, sentimental care package item for my girlfriend who is out of state for work. I figured it was cute, she'd open it, smile, and it would be a cute reminder that sat atop a dresser or jewelry box. I feared the chain, as with most silver jewelry of this price range, would be cheap or tacky...or that the stones would be super-glued in...BUT...



After seeing it on her and the smile on her face after she received it I will say that this is absolutely beautiful for anywhere near this price! The chain length is even perfect! Hangs perfectly and DOESN'T CATCH IN HER HAIR! (I know that's important to any woman with long hair) :)



BUY IT! This is the perfect gift to give to anyone who likes pretty things and doesn't need it to be diamond encrusted!

Sterling Silver Journey Set(Pendant and Earrings) w/ Created White Sapphire and 18" Box Chain





I purchased this necklace not expecting to much from a online piece of jewelry but I was so pleasantly surprised when this beautiful piece came in. The chain is not at all cheap it is a nice solid chain and pretty at the same time. The pendant is stunning not at all cheaply made solid nice shine to the silver and beautiful stones in it they shine in the light so nicely. I would recommend this piece to anyone even considering it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Heart Necklace Heart Necklace Heart Necklace