Friday 8 May 2009

Gear - Electronics - Batteries - battery, cordless phone


The battery worked as good or better than the original battery. The battery actually changed -- it was probably upgraded by panasonic. I tried generic batteries and they did not work well. This battery works well. Panasonic 3.6V NiMH Rechargeable Cordless Telephone Battery (HHR-P402A)

These batteries are fantastic !

What I'm pissed about is the $150 i've spent on replacement bateries over 2 years in the 6 handsets I have. Why has panasonic waited so long to come out with a replacement battery that will hold a charge ?

The only thing worse than dealing with my past battery problems would have been if I had given or thrown away my phone systems just before these NiMH batteries came out.

I have (2) Panasonic 2-Line cordless phones and use them all the time in the home office. The past two years have been lame with unreliable batteries and I bought the last GE one at Circuit City and I almost was ready to throw it all out until I found these new batteries. DUH....1000mAh and its awesome....real phones now. Thanks. Steve Walker, Computer Consultant.

The battery is excellent. It would allow me to use the cordless phone to talk for a long time. The same battery is sold in some store for more than twenty bucks. So buying it at Amazon for nine bucks is a good deal.

This is an excellent choice -- lasts much better even than other NiMH packs. Just remember to charge it fully, then leave it off the charger until the charge indicator begins to fall off. Then recharge it fully again, even if you use it from time to time during that process -- about ten hours in the OEM charger. Sitting constantly on the charger eventually kills rechargeables, even lithium or nickel metal.

This battery keeps it's charge much better than the original that came with my Panasonic hub system. Well worth the $10.00 for not being cut off after 30 minutes of talking. I'm going to get another today for my other headset. Make sure you charge it the full 15 hours before use.

We have a Panasonic telephone system, KX TG-2740, that constantly needed recharging. We were ready to get rid of the system and not bother with Panasonic anymore. Then, I saw these batteries advertised at Amazon and bought them. The problem is remedied. Wish we had known about these batteries from the beginning. - Cordless Phone - Battery - Panasonic Cordless Phone - Panasonic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gear - Electronics - Batteries - battery, cordless phone battery Gear - Electronics - Batteries - battery, cordless phone