Wednesday 5 November 2008

Yanks Yankees Baseballfan - yankees


The quality isn't as good as I hoped. It only has the top 2 holes for fastening to the vehicle. The frame does not lay flat, so it rattles when you close the hatch door. I still have it on my SUV. Go Yanks. New York Yankees Chrome Frame

This Yankee frame has been on the car for a month. It looks great and seems to be holding up fine. Of course, a Mets one would be better, but what can you do when the boys of the family are Yankee fans.

Shipment of item very prompt and ahead of schedule. Item itself great quality with detailed writing. I had this frame on my vehicle for about a month and the shine is as new when I first install it. Highly recommend this item to any avid Yankee fan. R.I.P G.M.S. - Yankees'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Yanks Yankees Baseballfan - yankees yankees Yanks Yankees Baseballfan - yankees