Wednesday 5 November 2008

Replacement Battery - laptop batteries, dell


These batteries are a little lighter and a little lower rated than the ones from Dell, but from a cost-benefit perspective, they are 3-4 times better. I got two for much less than half the cost of one from Dell. Now I have 6-8 hours of useful time and some redundancy if one of them goes bad.



For me, this is a no brainer. NW Battery for Dell Inspiron 6000 9300 9400 e1705 D5318

When I seen how cheap this battery was I didn't think it was true. After reading some of the reviews I was a little worried that it wasn't going to be that great. Then I finally got it in the mail and was so happy that I have a battery again. It's has pretty good battery life afterward not having a battery for a year. So, I'm happy to say this is worth the money.

I ordered this product thinking that lets take a Risk because it was cheap compared to other Batteries. When i plugged in the Laptop it ran contunuously for 2 hours as I expected. Now its almost a month and still running fine...



Its really a nice product.

Helped out a friend to get this replacement battery and so far so good. There is no issues that I could tell. It fits perfectly and has a good charge. The battery wasn't completely recognized since the battery LED no longer worked with the new battery.

I followed all instructions for charging. Unfortunately, it would not hold the charge. I returned it for a refund. Some people seem to have good luck with these batteries and some people appear to have experiences similar to mine. So, over all, it looks a little hit-or-miss.

Received this battery with quick shipping from amazon, however, the battery did not fit my Dell Inspirion E1705 compartment very easily, it took several tries to get it to fit. Charged the battery and after 18 hours it hit 62% charged and never went passed this capacity reading. After one charge I would have expected a full 100% reading. Sending this one back. Oh, and it is not by Dell as is implied. - Dell Inspiron - Laptop Batteries - Replacement Battery - Dell'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Replacement Battery - laptop batteries, dell replacement battery Replacement Battery - laptop batteries, dell