Wednesday 5 November 2008

finish nailers - finish nailers


I bought this tool to replace my old Paslode finish nailer. I was first skeptical about the magazine and housing being all plastic and almost bought another brand that still used aluminium. It has held up, but the tool is taller than the old one and does not seem to have enough power. I have also had several driver blades break in only three months. I will put this one on the shelf and either look for a used old Paslode model or switch brands completely. Paslode T250S 501680 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer

Used a paslode for years. Went to another brand in a 15 gauge. forgot how much I missed paslode you can shoot howe casing without changing guns. The inside bead you use a 18 gauge or crown stapler usually. The only draw back it does'nt hold as well as a 15 gauge, just criss cross nails on crown. I have had this gun over 2 years without a problem. It is light, well balanced no complaints.I have a home improvement company and this is my favorite gun.They still make the best framer to. - Finish Nailers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


finish nailers - finish nailers finish nailers finish nailers - finish nailers