Wednesday 5 November 2008

Face Cleanser


I bought this product about six months ago and was extremely delighted. In the evening before I go to bed I wash my face with this amazing cleanser. It is the most velvety, creamy sensation for your face.



I immediately bought one for my friend and after she tried it she said "when I applied it on my face I felt I should light candles, turn on music and shut off the lights.



Dreamy and cleany and sensational.



M. A. Rourke L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser, 5-Fluid Ounce

I was using clean & clear, which I love, but it seemed like it just quit working for me. I used this & it cleared my face right up. I don't have bad skin to begin with, but this cleared up the small bumps I did have. Also, u don't need a lot- just a dime size or maybe even smaller, will wash ur entire face. You don't have to waste it so it lasts longer.

So far, so good! I'm 25 with oily, acne-prone skin and usually stay away from cream cleansers because I feel like they'll leave a residue or clog my pores and break me out. However, this is different from other creamy cleansers because it lathers up a lot and it's non-comedogenic (I double checked the ingredients to make sure nothing would break me out.) My skin's been weird lately since I moved to a drier climate and, even though it's still oily, it also seems to need a gentler cleanser instead of my usual harsh scrubs and acne face washes. My acne medications dry my skin out sometimes so I feel like my cleanser needs to be less drying but still clean my skin well. This does just that! I'm getting older too and starting to see nasolabial folds and I'm trying to "pamper" my skin more instead of trying to beat it into submission. This cleanser definitely pampers my skin. You only need a tiny bit because it foams up a lot (you lather it in your hand first and then apply to your face.) It cleanses well but doesn't strip my skin of moisture or leave a residue. My skin looked great after cleansing with this- healthy complexion and diminished pores. I still use my Neutrogena makeup remover wipes at night before using this because I don't think it would clean all of my makeup off on it's own. Overall this is a good buy and it will last me forever because a little goes a long way. I bought this on a whim at the supermarket without reading the MUA reviews (which usually ends up with me regretting not checking them first). It cost me $16, which is double the amount that it costs at Amazon (sigh, that's what I get for buying skincare at the supermarket!)

I ran out of the usual cream cleanser I use and took a chance on ordering a skin product I had never tried. I LOVE this cleanser! It is creamy, smells good and my skin feels and looks clean. It lathers up in to a nice, rich, thick lather and feels so good on my face. Great product.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Face Cleanser Face Cleanser Face Cleanser