Saturday 11 October 2008

Stuhrling Original - wrist watches, sport watch


i really like this watch. i just cant take it off. it just looks amazing. personally its a great mix between looking sporty vs mature. this is my second automatic and i am very pleased with what i got from amazon. the delivery was super fast as well. now its a big watch for sure and i wont recommend it for a skinny person. the inner workings of the watch is a beauty and well what can i say, if you feel this works with your style and use, def go for it. Stuhrling Original Men's 206B.33152 Zeppelin 72 Skeleton Automatic Silver Dial Watch

This watch deserves the name Zeppelin. It's a big, beautiful piece of machinery. And I mean big, it's thicker than my index finger. I feel like I need to bulk up just to earn the right to wear it. I am very fond of skeletonized watches and the Zeppelin's gears are as open to viewing as is possible. I love how the clear crystal casing encloses the inner watch. It's like a museum display of fine craftsmanship. I heartily recommend the Zeppelin 72 to anyone who wants a big, beautiful watch.

I was a bit skeptic when ordering because of the price ($99.99) and figured that large discount was somewhat of a farce. I also kind of thought it might be cheap looking but I said what the heck. Stuhrling makes a lot of very interesting designs so I said it might be worth a try. From the time I opened and saw the parcel, I was in awe! The message on the outside of the box, the actual size of the box and then the watch itself. My wife's first words were, "how much did you pay for that?" to her surprise, it was very reasonable... I didn't even have to lie ;-)



The watch is somewhat large, but as expected. I wasn't expecting it to be so thick though, but I like it. It must be a half inch thick. The metal is very shiny, the glass is crystal clear and the mechanisms inside are really nice and well made (I love automatic watches, especially skeletons). The band is real leather and think and stiff and suits the watch. This is a very good price for the quality of the watch... keep in mind I just got it today and it could all fall apart tomorrow... but my initial reaction is like the title says, "wow!"



I'm not a collector per se, but I have a lot of watches. This is my new favorite and I will probably wear it a lot. I'm already somewhat known for having a lot of nice watches, including some more expensive ones, and I know I'll get a lot of comments on this one. It's just so differnt. As you can tell, I'm sold and I'll probably buy several more Stuhrling watches. I was also very surprised that there is a 2 yr international warranty and the warranty cards says they will give you 1 more year of warranty if you post a review on amazon :) very cool! - Wrist Watches - Invicta - Sport Watch - Watches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Stuhrling Original - wrist watches, sport watch sport watch Stuhrling Original - wrist watches, sport watch