Saturday 11 October 2008

Nano


I bought this stapler about 3 months ago and this little thing works great! I have yet to have the stapler jam and I do a lot of stapling! It has a lot of power......I have stapled up to 15 pages! My only complaint is that it is difficult to reload. Other than the reloading part it is the best mini stapler I have ever used! PaperPro 1800 Nano Mini Stapler - 5 Pack - Assorted Colors

Staplers were functionally exactly what I was expecting and superior to the other small staplers being offered. My only complaint is that I ordered an assortment of solid colors but received an assortment of transparent colors. Not enough of an inconvenience requiring a complaint and return, but since you are asking for a review I guess I have to give the product 4 stars and Amazon order fillers 0 stars.

This little pocket-size version of the PaperPro has the same satisfying snap-down action. It's not quite as strong, but it's just what a mini version ought to be.



It is rated for 12 sheet stapling, which it handles just fine on our standard copy paper. 14 sheets also worked OK, but at 16 sheets the staple does not fold in all the way and requires a little manual flattening.



Refilling the staples requires a lot of force to slide the bottom piece backwards. It only holds about a 1" strip of standard staples.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Nano Nano Nano